top of page

Group

Public·10 members
Jordan Clark
Jordan Clark

Miss You (Dick J Remix)

The original version of the song appears on B.I.G.'s album, Ready to Die. The remix features new lyrics, a new chorus, and a different beat than the original. There is also a "hip hop mix" that samples Marley Marl's "Droppin Science" (featuring rapper Craig G). Evans was an up-and-coming R&B artist at the time. The remix, produced by Rashad Smith, samples DeBarge's 1983 song "Stay with Me".

Miss You (Dick J Remix)

Download: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fvittuv.com%2F2ufenE&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw2YU4M0AmSYf6Ye6qcQPfX2

The version that is on Ready to Die was produced by Sean Combs and features R&B trio Total and not Faith Evans. It samples "Hydra" by Grover Washington, Jr. and features an interpolation of "I Want You Back" by the Jackson 5 on the chorus. The lyrics on the album version are different and more profane from both remixes.

"One More Chance (Hip Hop Remix)" (featuring Total) - Also appears on the single and uses the verses from the "Stay with Me" remix except the beat and chorus is different. Also appears on the clean version of Ready to Die (instead of the original). Samples Lou Donaldson's "Who's Making Love?".

"Foolish"/"Unfoolish" - A single by Ashanti. The song samples "Stay with Me" by DeBarge so it uses the same beat as the "One More Chance" / "Stay with Me" remix. A remix, "Unfoolish", was made which features Biggie's first verse from "Fucking You Tonight" as the third verse. "Unfoolish" appears on We Invented the Remix Vol. 1 and Ashanti's debut album. The song would later feature R. Kelly on his album Life After Death, which was released after his shooting in 1997.

"One More Chance / The Legacy (Remix)" (featuring Faith Evans & CJ Wallace (their son)) - The official remix to the "Stay with Me" remix. Appears on the soundtrack of Notorious B.I.G.'s biopic Notorious.

I can lick it, I can ride it while you slippin' and slidin'I can do all them little tricks and keep the dick up inside itYou can smack it, you can grip it, you can go down and kiss itAnd every time he leave me 'lone, he always tell me he miss it

In short order, the young Nashville band has risen from humble beginnings playing the Nashville house party scene and DIY art gatherings to performing at festivals like Bonnaroo and Forecastle and sharing bills with the likes of Rostam and Cold War Kids. With Wait, Arlie make good on the potential exhibited on their early singles. Lead single barcelona boots is a swirl of washed-out synths and Banks yearning falsetto, while too long is a sighing ballad underpinned with psychedelic atmospherics. On the EP's closer -- the tropical, hazy tossing and turning -- Arlie turns a self-deprecating eye on a superficial generation so fixated on projecting a lifestyle that they miss out on living the actual life.1. big fat mouth 2. barcelona boots 3. too long 4. water damage 5. didya think 6. tossing and turning

This release is the latest reissue in UMRs on-going catalogue work with the Cranberries following on from the deluxe reissues of their debut album Everybody Else is Doing It… and multi-million-selling follow-up No Need To Argue, as well as vinyl editions of the bands greatest hits collection Stars, and Remembering Dolores, a new compilation release that celebrated the life of much-missed singer Dolores ORiordan.

The London Suedes eponymous debut album was released 30 years ago in 1993, and won the UKs prestigious Mercury Music Prize that year. Fellow nominations included P.J. Harvey, Sting and New Order. The bands demos for this seminal album are issued on vinyl for the first time in specially-commissioned sleeve artwork (conceived by Brett Anderson) which resembles a cassette inlay. The LP includes the original demos of the classic singles The Drowners and Metal Mickey, as well as the album tracks Pantomime Horse, Sleeping Pills and Hes Dead, plus B-side To The Birds. Also featured are the outtake Diesel and the rehearsal room recording Stars On 45. Pressed on 140 gram clear vinyl.SIDE ONE 1. The Drowners [Rocking Horse demo] 2. Metal Mickey [Island demo] 3. Pantomime Horse [Island demo]4. He's Dead [Rocking Horse demo]5. Moving [Rocking Horse demo]

An exclusive 8 song 12" EP celebrating the 20th anniversary of Madonna's American Life album and honoring the life and work of Peter Rauhofer, who created unforgettable remixes for Madonna and many other artists for over two decades. On 180g vinyl, limited to 17,000 worldwide.

This brand new release for Record Store Day 2023 captures the bands complete show in Brussels, newly remixed by Tom Dalgety from the soundboard multi-tracks. During their 2009 reunion tour, alternative rock pioneers Pixies performed their seminal album Doolittle in full, plus B-sides and an encore of greatest hits. Featuring raucous versions of Doolittle era classics such as Debaser, Tame, and Gouge Away plus fan-favourite deep cuts including Dancing The Manta Ray, There Goes My Gun, and Weird At My School Doolittle Live In Brussels, 2009 is an essential release for Pixies fans. Pressed on 2 x 140g green and blue translucent vinyl, housed in a wide-spine sleeve featuring UV spot-gloss detailing and printed inner sleeves.Side A 1. Dancing The Manta Ray 2. Weird At My School 3. Bailey's Walk 4. Manta Ray 5. Debaser 6. Tame 7. Wave Of Mutilation Side B 1. I Bleed 2. Here Comes Your Man 3. Dead 4. Monkey Gone To Heaven 5. Mr. Grieves 6. Crackity Jones 7. La La Love You Side C 1. No. 13 Baby 2. There Goes My Gun 3. Hey 4. Silver 5. Gouge Away 6. Wave Of Mutilation (UK Surf) Side D 1. Into The White 2. U-Mass 3. Vamos 4. Gigantic 5. Where Is My Mind?

The Way I See It puts Raphael Saadiq's love of 1960s soul on full display. Recorded on vintage equipment, it features Motown session musicians, guest appearances from neo-soul singer JossStone, R&B vocalist CJ Hilton, New Orleans collective The Rebirth Brass Band, a remixed bonustrack from Jay-Z, and even a guest appearance from Stevie Wonder.

To celebrate the 15th anniversary of Gods of the Earth, The Sword presents a newly remixed and remastered edition of their seminal second album on limited Pyrite color vinyl. Each song has been remixed from the original recording sessions by engineer J. Robbins and the LP is housed in a deluxe mirrorboard jacket with printed inner sleeve and download card. A1. The SunderingA2. The Frost-Giant's DaughterA3. How Heavy This AxeA4. LordsA5. Fire Lances of the Ancient HyperzephyriansA6. To Take the Black

The "LoveGame Chew Fu Ghettohouse Fix)" is a remix by Chew Fu, and was chosen by Lady Gaga to feature Marilyn Manson. The song was released on June 15, 2009 alone, or as a bundle with the single. According to Chew Fu, "[Gaga] loved [the remix] so much that she asked Marilyn Manson to record over it." She even played Marilyn Manson's part during the end of her live performances. This extended live version started around the Glastonbury Festival in 2009.

The remix version was performed during the summer leg of The Fame Ball Tour in 2009, during The Monster Ball Tour and the iHeartRadio Music Festival. This version was featured only at the end of the song in a shortened edit along with the band. In 2012-2013, it was replaced by the Dave Aude Remix for the remainder of The Born This Way Ball Tour.

If you miss a dose of this medicine, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not double doses.

Lab and/or medical tests (such as potassium/sodium levels) should be done while you are taking this medication. Keep all medical and lab appointments. Consult your doctor for more details. Missed Dose If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is near the time of the next dose, skip the missed dose. Take your next dose at the regular time. Do not double the dose to catch up. Storage Store at room temperature away from heat, light, and moisture. Do not freeze. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep all medications away from children and pets.

Selected from data included with permission and copyrighted by First Databank, Inc. This copyrighted material has been downloaded from a licensed data provider and is not for distribution, except as may be authorized by the applicable terms of use.

You likely know him best as one of Australia's pre-eminent electronic producers. A man who has had pop hits, crafted techno classics, and added his matchless touch to scores of other peoples work through clever and exciting remixes.

A teenage Daniel Johns had been watching the 1995 ARIAs and Mac's speech stuck with him. When his band Silverchair needed a remix for their mammoth 1997 hit 'Freak', the connection was made.

"Apart from just doing the remixes, there was a real friendship and bonding going on at the same time. Daniel's manager [John Watson] took me on and started managing me. So, we'd see each other at social functions and record company sort of stuff and we started to hang out." 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page