top of page

Group

Public·10 members
Jordan Clark
Jordan Clark

Best Time To Buy A Gmc Truck

GM will compete with Ford. They usually hold sales promotions around that time, too. Imo, it depends on what you're trying to do. GM tends to start transitioning too the next model year in the last summer and fall. They'll hold sales to clear out old inventory. This is particularly true when a vehicle is updated, like the 2022 Silverado will be. Down side is you're restricted to available stock and can't custom order something. Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

best time to buy a gmc truck

But at the end of the day the price doesn't vary by that much. Find a volume dealer or shop late in the model year if you want the best price. If selecting every option you want is important, including color, you will pay a bit more.

The best way I believe to find a deal is to know exactly what you want and shop around, being patient until you find the right one. High pressure sales tactics want to create urgency so you don't have time to compare and realize you can do better.

Some people enjoy the buying "experience". I for one don't. I do my research, call my salesman friend of 35 years, tell him what I am looking for and what I am willing to spend. I have gone so far as to locate vehicles for us to price out. With this last one I was in and out of the dealership in less than an hour. The only thing this truck does not have that I wanted is a full center console. In the next year or so I'll find one and install it.

However, some buyers may not have the option of choosing when exaxtly they buy a new truck. If you need a new vehicle now, now is the best time, but if you have the luxury of extra time for car buying and truck shopping, your options are open.

Sales and finance personnel are less busy early in the week, so they're more willing to spend time with you, answer your questions, and work a better deal. When you see those eye-catching advertisements created to draw you in on the weekend, think twice before you rush in to buy. However, certain weekends provide grand opportunities for bargains.

Memorial Day is memorable when it's truck or car-buying time. This start-of-summer holiday gives truck and car buyers the jump on the swell of significant buying and deal-making since most sales during the year up until this point (with the exception of some President's Day sales events) are pretty much lackluster.

Car dealerships offer their best choices of closeouts on this holiday weekend. The 4th of July is another holiday that's great for inventory featuring the current model year and incoming year's models, so you have a wide selection from which to choose.

If Black Friday is the best day for truck and car shopping, December might be the best month for making sales quotas that shine. Salespeople and dealers striving for annual bonuses translate into better deals for you, especially if you have comprehensive information and sharp negotiating skills.

Savvy buyers who know how to strike when the iron is hot can hammer out great deals. Data from TrueCar shows December is prime time for buying small or premium SUVs, such as the Ford Escape, Honda CR-V, Toyota 4Runner, and Land Rover Range Rover Evoque.

If Santa didn't put that shiny new truck under your tree, take advantage of bargains during the last week and last day of the year, a period that is made up of some of the best holidays for truck shopping.

Is "now" a good time for you, personally, to think about buying a new truck? The crop of 2022 trucks out there is nothing short of amazing. Automakers certainly did not disappoint, with gems on the market ripe for the picking that include cream-of-the-crop picks from Car & Driver:

2022 Ford Super Duty: Tons of legroom in the cavernous cabin aside, this truck offers 1050 pound-feet of torque and tows as much as 37,000 pounds. A 12-inch touch screen operates Syn4 software along with something the whole family (or the crew on your commute) can appreciate: wireless Apple CarPlay.

Avoid making a deal for that new or used truck at the beginning of the month. Just as the end of the month is the best time because sellers want to make month-end deals, they have less incentive in the early part of the month to slash prices.

Whether you desire or need a new or used one, the best time to buy a truck is whenever you find it. To play it smart, watch the calendar, come with vehicle research, have money in the bank or financing arrangements, and head for the dealership. Test drive, ask questions, and with your knowledge and skill, negotiate a better deal.

Still, hot new models and the allure of low energy costs amidst record gas prices could spur more first-time EV buyers (or at least more fuel-efficient hybrids and plug-in vehicles), especially if 2023 sees another summer of pain at the pump. As gas prices spiked last July, an American Automobile Association (AAA) poll revealed that 25% of Americans would likely choose an electric vehicle for their next car purchase.

Front and rear electric drive units channel a GM-estimated 754 horsepower and 785 lb-ft of torque to the wheels via an e4WD system in Max Power mode, giving the truck exceptional traction and capability in almost every driving scenario.

At the front of the vehicle, the spacious eTrunk offers lockable weatherproof cargo space with two drains where the engine would be in a traditional truck, along with a 120-volt power outlet. The flat floor enables more storage space in the cab, including a modular center console.

GMC trucks are made to be used, and the Sierra EV is no exception. When it comes to the all-important task of towing, the 2024 Sierra EV Denali Edition 1 delivers with up to 9,500 pounds (4,309 kg) of trailering capacity8 and up to 1,300 pounds of payload16. A trailering package comes standard8 on the Sierra EV Denali Edition 1.

Distinguished by distinctive interiors, next-level materials, exclusive features and technologies, Denali has always represented the pinnacle of luxury done the GMC way. In the new 2024 Sierra EV Denali Edition 1, that signature experience delivers the height of premium in an all-electric truck.

Your pickup should work for you, which is why this one allows you to choose between the Regular Cab, Double Cab, or Crew Cab, so you can invest in a ride that meets your needs. Getting in and out of the truck bed is easy with the CornerStep rear bumper, and with the cab-mounted cargo area lamps, you can hit the worksite before sun-up. And, with the MultiPro Tailgate with six different functions, this pickup takes versatility to the next level.

Only GMC trucks feature impressive trim level options like the Denali, Denali Ultimate, AT4, and AT4X models. If you're seeking luxury, choose the Denali or Denali Ultimate model of the GMC Sierra 1500.

Starting with the 2024 model, the Sierra HD Denali Ultimate will be its own stand-alone trim. Equipped with the turbodiesel engine, the illuminated power assist steps will be standard, as will a Paldao wood and full-grain leather interior in smooth Alpine Umber. A 12-speaker Bose premium audio system blasts the interior with its Centerpoint surround sound, while the driver and front seat passenger enjoy seats with a massage feature. The exterior includes a Vader Chrome grille and 20-inch ultra-bright aluminum wheels, making it a truck that looks as cool on the outside as it does on the inside.

Jimmy is News Editor for PickupTruckTalk with an expertise in new vehicles. He is also a Ford Mustang historian having authored the book Mustang by Design (available on Amazon). His second book, about the history of Ford's F-Series truck comes out next year. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page