top of page

Group

Public·10 members
Jordan Clark
Jordan Clark

Rescue Me - Season 4

After firefighter Billy Warren dies in a fire, the city sends Laura Miles to replace him. She clashes with the men and Tommy in particular. She begins to believe that Tommy is becoming dangerous as he takes more unnecessary risks on the job. Tommy's mistake at a fire that causes injury to Franco; this coincides with Tommy's transfer out of the house after the rest of the crew discovers he has been seeing Sheila and they're expecting a child. In the final scene of the season finale, Tommy shows up at his wife's house to find her and his children missing, along with everything in the house. While consuming a bottle of vodka he finds in a cupboard, he uses a baseball bat to destroy anything that's left in the house.

Rescue Me - Season 4

Tommy is at a new firehouse on Staten Island and his replacement at 62 Truck, Sully, becomes everyone's favorite. While responding to a fire at an underground sex club, they discover that a "woman" they rescued is Sully in a black leather skirt and bustier. The next day, Sully requests a transfer because he knows the crew will never let him live that down. This clears the way for Tommy to return.

Tommy and Sheila are apparently rescued by volunteer firefighters, but are then accused of arson and insurance fraud. Janet has given birth, and while Tommy has come to accept it as his own, the baby's hair finally comes in and it is "jet black" in color, leaving them to now believe that it is Johnny's son, instead.

The season concludes with Tommy, Lou, Sean, Michael Gavin, and Uncle Teddy attending a Newark Bears minor league baseball game at the request of Michael while Colleen attends a picnic with Black Shawn. Tommy tries to show Michael a hit, but he doesn't respond. Tommy realizes that his father has died, wraps his arm around him, and continues to watch the game.

Conspiracy theories swarm Truck 62, especially from Franco, which lead to tensions within and outside Truck 62. Tommy and Lou vie for the affections of the woman (Karina Lombard) who is writing a 9/11 story. Silletti gets insurance money and an inheritance following his mother's death in season 4, and is convinced by Franco and Garrity to invest it in a bar. The bar becomes a popular after-hours place for the fire crew.

Candy (Milena Govich), the prostitute who conned Lou in season 2, reappears after being released from jail, claiming that she has turned her life around. After Lou's vehement dismissals, he lets her move in with him. After Candy claims to have inherited a large sum of money, they marry, combining their assets. A brief time later, Lou discovers that Candy's real name is Barbara Callahan, and she is wanted in Florida for fraud. He empties their joint bank account, taking back the money she stole from him, including interest, and confronts her. When Barbara denies the allegations, Lou tells her that he's called the police; if she's truly innocent, she'll wait for them to arrive, and if guilty, she'll run. Barbara ends up fleeing.

Engine Company 99/Ladder Company 62 Firehouse is targeted for closure due to citywide budget cuts, which would leave the community it serves without any fire and emergency rescue services. This causes a major power struggle to break out between Battalion Chief "Needles" Nelson and his superior, Battalion (later Deputy) Chief Feinberg. Feinberg is accused by Needles of betraying the firefighters under him, as it appears Feinberg has made a corrupt bargain that will give him command over another existing house, nearby Engine Company 333/Ladder Company 74, in exchange for allowing his station to be shut down (and his men laid off and/or transferred).

During one of Tommy's last tours of duty as a firefighter, Engine 99 and Ladder 62 respond to a warehouse fire that quickly escalates. Both Chief Feinberg and Chief Nelson take command and call for a fourth alarm. The men see hanging latex gloves and the smell of diesel fuel, realizing they are in the middle of an arson attempt. After reaching a window to escape, they hear voices of kids still inside. They locate the kids but are unable to reach the ladder, and try to make for the roof. However, the door to the roof has been bricked over, trapping them inside. The chauffeur firefighter of Ladder 62, Niels Jorgensen, reports he can't rescue the men from the outside and has to leave the roof before it collapses. Tommy is about to leave the group and look for another route out after Lou tells him to go, obviously reminded about his vow to Janet. Tommy asks if Lou is sure, and Lou replies, "We'll be fine, trust me." Seconds later, a massive explosion guts the building.

Rescue Me mainly focuses on Tommy Gavin's family and the men of his firehouse, but many other characters are introduced over the seven seasons who stay on as regular characters. Recurring guests include Maura Tierney, Artie Lange, Susan Sarandon, Desmond Harrington, Marisa Tomei, Gina Gershon, Peter Gallagher, Michael J. Fox, Cam Neely, Lyndon Byers, Phil Esposito, and Jennifer Esposito.

According to the L.A. Weekly, on December 1, 2008, during an appearance at Book Soup in West Hollywood, Leary revealed plot details for season 5, specifically a retrospective look into the events leading up to and surrounding 9/11 by each of the characters.

On June 16, 2009, the Los Angeles Times confirmed Rescue Me would return in 2010 for a ten-episode sixth season, due to increased ratings.[1] Season 6 premiered Tuesday, June 29 at 10 p.m.[2] A season 6 trailer was shown Tuesday, May 11, during FX's airing of Justified.

In Australia, Region 4, Season 1 and 2 were released in 2006, three years later, season 3 was released in 2009, followed by Season 4 in 2010. No further individual seasons were released by Sony, however, 'The Complete Series' boxset was released in October 2012.

And with this season being Tommy's last chance to rise above his grief, frustration, and guilt because of 9/11 and become more than just a man remembered for his wayward antics and bad behavior, he sure is taking his sweet time.

The drop in viewership likely comes as a result of the show being off the air for an extended period of time. There was a gap of 18 months between the end of season four and the start of season five, largely due to the writers strike. A series of webisodes were released in 2008 in an attempt to bridge the gap.

i love the show called rescue me, i want to see season 8 start from were they left off in season 7, were tommy had a son and franco became lutenit and just keep the show goin for at least 3 years please its a great show

As a firefighter myself I loved rescue me it seemed like the real thing I wish they never would have canceled it. It got me focused on trying to follow a career path in the FDNY if I ever get to move to NYC. R.I.P. 343

To the choirmaster. A Psalm of David. In you, O Lord, do I take refuge; let me never be put to shame; in your righteousness deliver me! Incline your ear to me; rescue me speedily! Be a rock of refuge for me, a strong fortress to save me! For you are my rock and my fortress; and for your name's sake you lead me and guide me; you take me out of the net they have hidden for me, for you are my refuge. Into your hand I commit my spirit; you have redeemed me, O Lord, faithful God. ...

You shall not make idols for yourselves or erect an image or pillar, and you shall not set up a figured stone in your land to bow down to it, for I am the Lord your God. You shall keep my Sabbaths and reverence my sanctuary: I am the Lord. If you walk in my statutes and observe my commandments and do them, then I will give you your rains in their season, and the land shall yield its increase, and the trees of the field shall yield their fruit. Your threshing shall last to the time of the grape harvest, and the grape harvest shall last to the time for sowing. And you shall eat your bread to the full and dwell in your land securely. ...

ALIENS IN AMERICA (The CW) - Dan Byrd ("Clubhouse") and newcomer Adhir Kalyan have scored the lead roles in the comedy pilot, about an unpopular 16-year-old (Byrd) and a 16-year-old Pakistani Muslim (Kalyan) who comes to live with the boy's family as an exchange student. David Guarascio and Moses Port are behind the project, which is based at NBC Universal Television. Production is set to begin shortly for possible midseason series consideration.

CABLE RATINGS ROUND-UP (Week of July 24-30) - TNT's "The Closer" posted an impressive 6.63 million viewers (#3; 1.7/5 in adults 18-49) on July 24, marking its most-watched episode since its second season launched on June 12. Lead-out "Saved" however sunk to 2.9 million viewers, falling outside the top 15 for the week. Still making the cut then were USA's "Monk" (5.2 million, #6) and "Psych" (4.4 million, #T8). Also of note last week: FX's "Rescue Me" posted an unusually high 2.96 million viewers (1.5/4 in adults 18-49) on July 25 while "30 Days" return for its second season on July 26 to the tune of 1.5 million viewers, down slightly from its 1.7 million viewer launch last summer. Meanwhile, Bravo continues to see strong numbers from "Project Runway" (2.99 million, 1.6/5 in adults 18-49) while fellow network series "Tabloid Wars" (240,000), "Work Out" (354,000) and "Queer Eye" (413,000) remained invisible by comparison. Over on Sci Fi, week two of "Eureka" dipped to 2.5 million from its 4.1 million viewer bow while "Who Wants to Be a Superhero" opened to a modest 1.1 million viewers on Thursday. Finally, E!'s "The Girls Next Door" scored 1.67 million viewers for its second season premiere, including a 1.0/3 in adults 18-49 and a 1.3/4 in adults 18-34, the latter of which marked E!'s best series numbers since 2002's "The Anna Nicole Show."

LAW & ORDER: CRIMINAL INTENT (NBC) - Theresa Randle ("Bad Boys II") is the latest to step through the revolving casting door on the "Law & Order" spin-off. She'll play the new assistant district attorney on the series where she'll take over for Nona Gaye, who has exited over unspecified creative differences with the producers. Randle will appear in at least three episodes of the show's upcoming sixth season with an option to continue as a regular. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page